What is KenKon
From the start, KenKon has been home to many eastern forms of practice such as karate, aikido, zen, qigong and Tibetan meditation. But KenKon offers more: bodywork, sound workshops, ‘rots & water training’, dance meditation, consultations and coaching. Since 1975, many accomplished teachers here have been increasing their deep knowledge and experience in these activities.
KenKon Training Centre encompasses fine practice halls and training rooms, a consultation and treatment space, dressing rooms, showers, an office and an area for socialising. There is ample parking space for bicycles and cars.
Among the many positive aspects of KenKon:
- peace and quiet: located in a quiet zone at the edge of Wageningen
- generous space: ample kitchen, showering/changing rooms and high-ceilinged, open spaces
- plenty of parking space
- halls easily seat approximately 40-50
- beautiful walking in the area (pastures)
- all the necessary paraphernalia is here (lovely kleppers, gongs and singing bowls)
- centrally located, 20 minutes by frequent bus from train station Ede-Wageningen
On this website you will find all the necessary practical information about KenKon, but also news and further clarification about the activities and teachers. If your curiosity is piqued, or you are looking for more information, please call or mail one of the contact people. Or simply come by and join in. We would love to welcome you!