In the week of 20 to 24 September there will be ‘open week’. Everyone can come and follow one or more trial lessons for free and without obligation, in a KenKon activity: Tibetan meditation, Karate, Integral Warrior Workout, Qigong or Zen meditation. All KenKon members are invited to bring friends, family, boyfriends, enemies, partners or strangers to their class.
Pay attention, subscription is mandatory!
Unfortunately, ‘open’ does not mean what we were used to. That means, if you have to answer any of the first seven questions with “Yes”, skip the session and wait for a time that is safer for the other attendees.
1. Have you suffered from the following complaints in the past 24 hours?
cold symptoms (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat)
cough; shortness of breath;
elevation (up to 38 degrees Celsius);
fever (above 38 degrees Celsius);
loss of smell and/or taste.
2. Do you currently have a roommate with a fever?
3. Do you currently have a roommate with shortness of breath?
4. Have you had the coronavirus? Has this been diagnosed with a test in the past 7 days?
5. Do you have a roommate/family member with the coronavirus?
6. Have you had contact with him/her in the past 10 days while he/she still had complaints?
7. Are you in quarantine because you:
a. had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus?
b. came from a country/region with code orange or red less than 10 days ago
8. Would you dare to put your hand into the fire for the honesty with which you have answered these questions?
Subscription is mandatory!
Mon 18:00; Wed 19:00; Fri 19:30
Warrior Workout (Hojo Undo)
Tue 19:00; Thu 18:00
Chinese Yoga (Qigong)
Mon 11:00; Mon 19:30; Thu 09:00; Thu 19:15
Mon 21:00; Tue 09:00; Thu 20:30