The introductory courses
Below you will find an overview of all the introductory courses given at KenKon
Introductory courses consist of ten classes during which you will get to know the activity in question without having to rush. After the introductory course, you can take another two trial classes to get a feel of what regular classes are like. If then you want to continue, you can register as a member, which lets you go to any class of that activity. Are you already a KenKon member? Then you don’t have to pay separately. You will just pay a contribution fee for 2 (or 3) activities.
Unfortunately, ‘open’ does not mean what we were used to. That is, if you have to answer any of the first seven questions with “Yes” , skip the session and wait for a time that is safer for the other attendees.
1. Have you suffered from the following complaints in the past 24 hours?
- cold symptoms (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat)
- shortness of breath;
- elevation (up to 38 degrees Celsius);
- fever (above 38 degrees Celsius);
- loss of smell and/or taste.
2. Do you currently have a roommate with a fever?
3. Do you currently have a roommate with shortness of breath?
4. Have you had the coronavirus? Has this been diagnosed with a test in the past 7 days?
5. Do you have a roommate/family member with the coronavirus?
6. Have you had contact with him/her in the past 10 days while he/she still had complaints?
7. Are you in quarantine because you:
a. had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus?
b. came from a country/region with code orange or red less than 10 days ago
8. Would you dare to put your hand into the fire for the honesty with which you have answered these questions?
Subscription is mandatory!